Skip to content
Transfer News As Of 03-04-2020
Tottenham are set to significantly reduce Jose Mourinho’s transfer budget as the impact of the coronavirus crisis continues to take grip.
- Liverpool have put all contract talks and recruitment plans on hold due to the ongoing uncertainty around the coronavirus pandemic.
- Premier League football grounds could be turned into auxiliary hospitals to aid the fight against coronavirus.
- Raul Jimenez has revealed there is no release clause in his Wolves contract as elite clubs continue to monitor his progress at Molineux.
- On Friday, English football authorities will discuss the prospect of quarantining officials once the season recommences.
- The FA is ready to hand over its showpiece £100m National Football Centre in the fight against the coronavirus epidemic.
- Arsenal and Everton will face competition from Barcelona for £22m-rated Gent forward Jonathan David.
- A deal was close to being struck on Thursday night to avoid a major clash between the 2022 Commonwealth Games and any rescheduled Women’s European Championship and World Athletics Championships.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Leroy Sane are among the Premier League players giving clubs a headache over contract extensions as a result of the transfer window getting pushed back.
- Chelsea have told Willian it is “impossible” for him to secure a new three-year deal in west London.
- Paris-Saint Germain star Neymar secretly donated five million Brazilian Real (around £769,000) to humanitarian agency UNICEF and to a solidarity fund set up by celebrities.
- Eric Dier has escaped any criminal action for climbing up the stands to confront a fan.
- Manchester United have called off their search for a new left-back after the emergence of Brandon Williams.
- Finishing the Premier League in China has been mooted by one club as top-flight chiefs hold a crunch video conference on saving the season on Friday.
- Liverpool have been warned that Mohamed Salah is desperate for a three-month break to play in AFCON and the Olympics by ex-Egypt star Mido.We look at the Philippe Coutinho story after his mega-money move to Barcelona has turned into a nightmare.
- Roma could turn to Chelsea misfit Pedro after they had two bids for Henrikh Mkhitaryan, the last one of around £10m, turned down by Arsenal.
- Arsenal and Chelsea are set to battle it out for the signing of Barcelona star Samuel Umtiti, and the Catalan giants are expecting both to make bids in excess of £26m.
- SPFL chiefs are set for crisis talks next week to discuss whether or not to follow Belgium’s lead and declare the football season over with Celtic as champions.
- UEFA have warned that voiding league campaigns could see clubs barred from next season’s European competitions.
- Hibs’ top earners have agreed to take big hits in the pocket to help save jobs at Easter Road.
You may also like...