Skip to content
Transfer News As Of 11-04-2020
Jurgen Klopp is prepared to battle Barcelona to sign Sevilla centre-back Diego Carlos as the Liverpool boss sees the Brazilian as the ideal partner for Virgil van Dijk.
- Real Madrid are ready to pounce on the uncertainty surrounding Harry Kane’s future with a huge offer including Gareth Bale and James Rodriguez.
- Everton are growing more and more secretly confident over a transfer for Aston Villa star Jack Grealish.
- Man Utd are reportedly chasing Aston Villa’s 16-year-old wonderkid Carney Chukwuemeka, but could face a battle with Liverpool and Man City for his signature.
- Chris Smalling is heading back to Manchester United with his dream permanent move to Roma on the brink of collapse.
- West Ham vice-chair Karren Brady fears for players’ health and NHS workers if the Premier League returns early
- Premier League clubs are worried the charity fund set up by top-flight stars will make it harder for them to reach an agreement over deferrals and pay cuts.
- The Premier League have postponed their adjudication on Everton’s deal for stadium naming rights, funded by Alisher Usmanov, until June 30.
- Brighton expect to find out early next week if their squad have agreed to defer part of their wages to help the club cope with the cost of the shutdown.
- Heung-Min Son has urged his army of fans not to breach coronavirus guidelines by turning up to get a glimpse of him before and during his military service.
- Arsenal and Manchester United face competition to sign Thomas Partey after Inter Milan and Roma joined the race for the Atletico Madrid star.
- West Ham could listen to offers for £42m winger Felipe Anderson.
- Premier League clubs fear they may have to offload players to meet wages, with no end in sight to the pay cuts row.
- Arsenal are said to have pushed ahead with signing Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez in 2016 despite warnings from their head of recruitment that they were not good enough.
You may also like...