Skip to content
Transfer News as of Today 23-01-2020
Arsenal’s teen sensation Gabriel Martinelli is in line to treble his wages by the end of the season as the club look to ward off interest from Real Madrid.
- The FA will not bow to pressure from Premier League managers to scrap FA Cup replays despite growing fears over player fatigue and injury.
- Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is considering a move to MLS to kickstart his career.
- re-sign Manchester City centre-back Nicolas Otamendi this summer.
- Barcelona have reportedly joined Manchester United in the race for £100m Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez.
- Leicester are making a £15m move for Southampton’s giant Danish defender Jannik Vestergaard.
- Borussia Dortmund are in talks with Italian giants Juventus to sign Emre Can.
- Manchester United are poised to lose Tahith Chong on a free transfer in the summer amid claims from the player’s agent that his client has endured problems with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Chelsea have stepped up their efforts to recruit a striker by making an offer to sign Edinson Cavani on loan from Paris Saint-Germain until the end of the season.
- Bruno Fernandes will defintely leave Sporting Lisbon this summer, but may not join Manchester United this January with the two clubs still unable to agree a deal.
- Agent Mino Raiola says Paul Pogba may leave Manchester United in the summer if the “ambitions of both parties” are not being met at Old Trafford.
- West Ham have not registered an interest in re-signing Dimitri Payet, despite reports in France.
- Tottenham have held talks with Real Sociedad about a potential move for striker Willian Jose.
- Six Premier League clubs are interested in signing Tottenham left-back Danny Rose this month.
- Manchester City were found to have made inadmissible submissions to Uefa over financial fair play in 2014 and were reported for not making their bank statements available.
- West Ham are keen on a move for Ryan Fraser this summer.
- Chelsea are involved in a stand-off with PSG over the French club’s £12.6m valuation of Edinson Cavani with the striker’s parents claiming he wants to join Atletico Madrid.
- Sheffield United are hopeful they can keep on-loan Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson at the club for another season and have opened negotiations with the Reds.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United will not relinquish control of transfer negotiations amid uncertainty over a possible deal for Bruno Fernandes.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is open to abandoning Manchester United’s youthful transfer strategy to sign an experienced striker on loan.
- Manchester United target Bruno Fernandes headed straight for the tunnel after Sporting’s late cup defeat to Braga on Tuesday.
- West Ham were close to recalling youngster Grady Diangana from his loan deal at West Brom until injury struck this week, David Moyes has revealed.
- Nuno Espirito Santo wants any signings Wolves make this month to offer him ‘immediate solutions’.
- Aaron Mooy’s form in the Premier League has prompted reports Brighton are ready to seal a permanent transfer for Huddersfield Town’s prized midfielder.
You may also like...